Thread: Fibromyaglia
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2002, 05:01 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Question Oh My

My last post was lost in cyber space...and I had so much to say to you all!

Linda, I welcomed you home, and am so glad your Renissance experience was a success in your spiritual if not in your physical realm!

Sandy, I sent you ~hugs~ and compassion for the day you had. You did what was right, and you are probably one of the strongest women I know of. Your Grand daughter and the beurocrats that surround her may not appreciate what you are sacrificing, but I see it. And I commend you. No wonder you were in such pain. Your body shares what your spirit feels.

Cheryl, I am so excited for you! It is a wonderful opportunity, and I hope you get what you want out of this reunion. I have been a "motherless daughter" since the age of 19 when my mom, aged 52, died of a sudden and massive heart attack as we spent the day together. I have longed for her many times as I have grown into womanhood, and logged the milestones that go with that transition. I envy the chance you have to reconnect with your mom. No matter how old you are, I think having a mother's love would be a priceless and comforting thing.

Janet, Congratulations to your mom! Health and long life! I'm glad you were able to participate, and that the demon fibro didn't keep you down.

I'm doing better myself. I'm having good days and bad days, but still not able to walk more than 20 feet or so without terrible pain.

I'm off all the pain meds and only taking the Neurontin, in hopes that it will be a successful treatment for this neuralgia. The narcotics weren't doing anything for the pain, they were just making me dopey!

Tomorrow I have 2 doctor's appointments. We shall see how that goes.

Val