Thread: Fibromyaglia
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 01:20 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Ladyinmaile so glad you had a good time. I thought about you all week-end while i laid around in pain (bad weekend). Sorry that you are paying the price but we all know that we will when we do something - anything. if we have enjoyed what ever it is we have done then sometimes that makes it easier to handle in the end.

I haven't wanted to bother you because I was thinking that you needed your rest but since Janet asked about you and how your trip has gone I could hardly wait till I saw where you had answered. Great to have you back.

You take care of yourself and get all rested up again. okay then when you feel like it we want to hear all about your day at the faire

Today has been a hard day because on top of the pain that I have had all week-end, this was the day to transfer our grd to the pyschatric facility where she will spend the next several years being treated for all the problems that she has. While I know that it is by far the best place for her it is very hard to take her and turn her over to them. Until now we felt we had a little control but now we have none. I have no idea when we will be able to see her again. I will be a few days before they get her settled and then they wil let us know when she can have visitors. Until then I will know nothing because I an "just her grandmother" makes me so mad when I hear that remark. No I do not have legal custody but I am the one that will be there when she needs me and who has been there from the start. Ooooops sorry I'm just a little overwrought right now. :mad:

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.

Last edited by stitcher45; 08-27-2002 at 01:26 PM.