View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 07:33 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Gardngal--Thanks for letting me know about the One Stroke forum--it is awesome! A bit time consuming, but well worth the effort.

Thanks for viewing my picture trail album, too. I loved looking at your album (marciad1, right? I have had it bookmarked!) I just knew if I did not just get one running from the start, I probably would never have the confidence too. Everyone's work is SOOOO good, that mine does not look that exciting! It is so neat to see all the different surfaces they paint on. Now I go to other houses and think of all the things there I could paint on--chairs, bed frames, mailboxes, bookshelves, wastebaskets, etc. I guess I am seeing things with new eyes!

Hope all goes well getting a new dryer now. There are a few things I dread seeing break down--washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, and cars!! Of course, they all cost a lot of money, so I am sure that is why!

Eventually I would like to get more books, too. What ones do you have? I have Donna Dewberry's Complete Book of One Stroke Painting, Time Pieces, and The Painted Home. There are so many neat ones out there. When I was just getting supplies, I had gotten those 3 books, and thought I should be all set. Little did I know that once I got going, I would want more ideas and designs for other flowers, etc.! I am hooked now!

Thanks again for sending me to the OS forum--I am sure we will hear each other there once in a while! Later!