View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 09:19 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi, everyone.

Sounds like eveyone is getting ready for school. My kids started this past Wednesday. The kids are having fun, so far. Ds has had football practice all week. He slept all day Saturday. LOL

Hd had to work yesterday and dd had a Girl Scout event. They went rock climbing, she had a wonderful time. I have been taking it easy. I think I have finally caught up on my sleep. The little guy, after 4 years, is finally sleeping thru the night. I still wake up in the middle of the night thinking that he is waking me up.

This coming Friday I get to met the little guys Mother's day out teacher. I have heard so many wonderful things about her. He starts school on the 23rd, he will be going for 4 days. 2 long days and 2 short days. I don't know what I am going to be doing with all my time.

Abear--last year on my oldest's school supply list they asked for dry erase marks, red, black and blue. I had the hardest time finding them, had to go all over town looking for the blue ones. Found out later ds did not even use any of them, they were for the teacher. I don't mind donating for the teacher when asked, but I have a problem when it is required. I knew people last year that could barely buy new supplies for thier kids let alone the teacher.

The flower pot is cute, I love frogs.

Have a nice day everyone.