View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 06:31 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

chuckle

So many GREAT ideas on this board. Kudos to all. To add to the list, I am on a coupon train (mine is CrazyforSavings.com/) There are some really good ones out there. Another good one is with www.thegrocerygame.com/ This is a program that has a printable list for the grocery store you choose showing marked down prices...(sometimes even lower than the advertised sales). You can try it out for $1 for four weeks. If you like the savings (Who wouldn't?), you pay $10 every two months. $5 for any additional store you may choose to add.
www.thegrocerygame.com also features a board where members discuss all the really best savings going on around town. These postings include various stores, including stores like Walgreens, Walmart, Rite-Aid, Long's etc.,. If any of you would like to check out this web site and decide to join, would you please give credit to me so I can get some 'free' time with the site? You will need to add my name and email. Other than being a paid subscriber, I am in no way affiliated with the site.
Thanks Ladies and Gents...Happy shopping...
God bless...

Mary McLuckie

Edited by moderator for EMAIL ADDRESS. Please don't put your email addresses in your posts. This is for your own safety & privacy. If you wish to exchange those, please do that through PMs. If you have any questions, contact barbszy.

Last edited by barbszy; 06-18-2005 at 10:42 AM.