View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 05:55 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Hopefully I'm back on the frugal bandwagon here! I was getting a bit off track there for a while! I brought my lunch to work today (thanks, OSI, for the yogurt suggestion--that's one of my favorite treats in the summer, but sometimes I forget about it! I like to put it in the freezer for 20 minutes or so to get it extra cold!) So today I brought a leftover kabob from dinner last night and yogurt, plus some grapefruit for a snack, to keep me away from the vending machines when I start feeling munchy in the afternoon!
I pulled my coupon inserts from the paper yesterday, so I'll be doing some clipping. I looked through the sale ads, but there didn't seem to be anything I couldn't live without. I've discovered I need to get some new summer work clothes. I've lost about 30 pounds over the last year, so a lot of what I had doesn't fit. I've been trying to replace things a little at a time, so it's not such a big wallet shocker! So I'm hoping that the stores start putting more of their summer stuff on sale soon! I bought some shorts earlier in the summer, but my work clothes need some help!
Have a great week everyone!