View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Posts: n/a
Get a lawyer

Get a real estate lawyer. $400 fee is cheap insurance for all. And makes for great peace of mind. And you might learn something about setting up the sale to minimize their tax bite now or later as they retire.

And as you are co-residents, as the value of the house increases, their might some resentment over work put in and values transferred. Get it in writing now.
Reply With Quote