View Single Post
Old 07-25-2002, 09:43 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Thank you Barbara

thank you for you words of support. Yes it has been very hard to do but I know that I can no longer give her the care and direction she needs. she does so much better in a very ordered situation.

She was sick today so I had to go take her to the doctor. - she had just caught a bug and is fine. She was willing to talk to me today and even seemed a little excited when I told her about starting in the day treatment there on Mon.

Yes I use that matra myself and have since she was a little one and would have her terrible outbursts. I have also told her I will never leave her. She caught me on that today and I said but I'm not really leaving you. I will always be there when you need me to, like I was today when you got sick. We will be together as often as they feel is best for you to get better. And some day in not a too distant future you will come back home with me. when you do we will both know how to better help you behave like I know you really want to be able to behave.

Unfortunatly I am without a church right now. I have been floundering in finding one where I feel like I fit in and that my husband will go with me. we have let some friends from the church we did belong to about what is happening and asked them to pray for her. I know that every time the board mets they pray forher and others before the meeting starts.

You know I don't know what I would do to get through all this if I didn't have my faith. It has been tested so many times and each time it seems to grow stronger. Thank goodness that my parents were faithful to Jesus and taught me to love and respect Him when I was a child. I am truely blessed.

May God Bless you today and every day. I know you have been a blessing to me today.

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.