View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 07:02 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

To Kathy's family:

My name is Amanda, owner of the FC website. I'm sitting here in my daughter's room typing away at her computer as mine is occupied at the moment. She wanted to know what it was that I was reading that was making me cry.

I explained to her that there was a lovely lady who had shared her joys and her pains with us, a friend to many, and a woman to be admired that had lost her battle with cancer. I explained that even though none of us have ever met Kathy face to face, in the flesh, that she was still our friend... truly our friend. One that will be sadly missed.

I had the pleasure of speaking with Kathy on the phone just once. We interacted here and through email. I know that she adored teddy bears, and even more so, her family. She was a strong and wonderful woman.

I know how hard it is to lose someone so near and dear to you, and I know that time will ease the pain. Kathy loved her family dearly, and she loved her FC family too. Though we never met, many of us felt like we had been lifelong friends.

My prayers and thoughts are with you. God Speed to Kathy. We will miss you dearly.

Goodbye my friend.