View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 10:42 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Bar-bar was just about to head to bed but thought I had better check the threads once again, I'm so glad I did. I am so sorry to hear about your DH's health. I hope that they find the source of his pain and can help to ease his discomfort. You both have been through so much, you are both in my closest thoughts and prayers. I can not even imagine what you are feeling or going through right now.....my heart is breaking for you. I'm glad that your GD is providing a distraction for you right now. I think her living with you will be helpful to both of you. Please keep us posted and please take care of yourself!! Also saying prayers for Mike , Carrie and Bev.

Linda Lou I'm sure it must be very hard to watch your dad as he slowly prepares to go to heaven. I too hope that if this is gods plan that he takes him quickly so he does not have to suffer anymore. You and your family are in my prayers as you deal with this final stage of his life. I hope you are able to spend some time with him and relive some special memories. Thinking of you in the days to come.

Hugs
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson