View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 10:21 PM
Assistant Moderator

just got off the phone with John as I called up there to talk with him and to wish him a Happy New Year....
he says that he feels like a truck ran over him, they are re-doing cat scan, and many other test that they already done, I do not understand why they are re-doing them, and why they cannot find out what is wrong...

I pray it not cancer, as he does have skin cancer.... they said they would not discuss any findings with me over the phone no matter who I am... and I'm here with the babies...

I've just got to put all this in GOD"S hands and know whatever GOD is in charge and knows best.....

Patti, the reason there are a few friends here that doesn't like to read certain things on the board, but prefer to hear it thru a emial first.... I can understand what they are sayng but I just knew I had to get it on the board....

I can say I brought in the New year with Family Corner.... Patti was my last person I pm with in 04 and Linda Lou was my frist person to email with in 05..... so Family Corner here I sat to bring in the New year... don't feel like Parting....

John didn't sound good at all.... he sounds so weak....