Thread: Nooz For Today!
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 05:21 PM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

People who are in restaurants talking so loudly on their cell phone that you can hear their conversation.

People in grocery stores who, for lack of a nicer way of putting this, choose to pick at body orifices and then handle the produce and food.

Parents who talk loud enough to their children that you can hear them being verbally abusive to their children ie, calling them stupid, and using other words that are not printable.

City school systems that pay an outsider $100,000 to "see" what can be done to improve the school system...take the money your paying him and improve the school system, DUH!

Mothers/sisters/daughters/sons/fathers/brothers/relatives in general who go on national tv and protest the war when they have a military member fighting over there!!! Not the way to show support for a family member, I don't care what your feelings are about the war!

Medical/Phamacy insurance in this coutry so outlandishly expensive that the average person and a fixed income person cannot afford it.

Jobs being outsourced to other countries.

Not speaking the English language if you are in my country! Having a drivers license but you say you cannot read, write, or speak the English language?! How did you get them? I do not mind you speaking your native language, but you need to speak my country's language, too.

Female teenagers who dress inappropriately and women who dress inappropriately for their age. Spandex, at some age does become a privilege, not a right.

Children with guns. Adults with guns. Do not tell me you need a weapon of mass destruction to go deer hunting!

Not saying the Pledge of Allegiance in the schools.

Having a stamp come out December 2004 honoring the country that terrorized my country by flying two airplanes into the World Trade Center, Flew a plane into the Pentagon, crashed in a field in Pennsylavania. How dare you!

These are just some of my pet peeves. There are more. Sorry it's so long.

Kellydid