View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 03:13 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hello I just found this thread and thought I would post about our cats. we had a beautiful blue/gray cat named Smokey for 18 years. We had to have him put to sleep last Nov. and I still miss him.
We now have 2 kitties. Montgomery is a 1 year old striped tabby who thinks he is king of the household. We've had him since last Dec.
our newest kitty is Gracie she is 1/2 siamese (sp?) and 1/2 heaven only knows.She is aprox. 1 year also. We got her at our local shelter. She is one of 145 yes I said 145 rescued from a home here in town. The couple that owned them started out with two kittens 5 years ago and ended up with 145. They kept them in the baement. The neighbors complained about the smell and animal control rescued them all. any way our only problem with Gracie is even after two baths she still smells anyone have any ideas how to make her smell clean and fresh, not dirty and like urine? She uses the litter box and I change it every morning but she stinks. Any help would be welcome
Iris