View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

I Love this site and I am so glad I finally found it. I realy like the movie night idea. The pringles can idea was awesome to considering that I usually make Christmas baskets for just about everybody I know. I fill them with homemade goodies like cookies, bread, rice krispy treats, homemade salsa, homemade chili ( my husband makes the best chili it's his own special recipe)and some crackers. I usually start around the first week in Sept. I just do all my canned gifts at the same time I'm canning everthing else. Well enough about that I have one more thing to say then I will get off here. Since this is the creative and crafty thread this would be the right place to request this. In case you didn't know Oct. is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and one of my craft magazines (paper crafts) ran an article requesting that if anyone is willing and wants to make up your own encouragement cards for women with breast cancer. The examples idea was built around the word hope but you can use anything that is encouraging. After you have made the cards you send them to the company and they will distribute them to patients in various cancer treatment centers. So if anyone is interested just let me know and I can get you the address. Thank you for your time.

Hope to hear from you soon
Surprisex2