View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 06:26 PM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

THIS IS A GREAT SITE!!! I HAVE JUST FOUND IT!! YEAH AND BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS!!!

I love the ideas I have seen here. I never thought of the Pringles can, what a great idea!

I also love the movie night. I have a teenage nephew to buy for and I am always at a loss for him, especially since his birthday is in November and then Christmas is right behind. Fantastic idea for his birthday! Could someone please fill me in on a little more info on it?

I make wreaths for the family...grapevine, pine, with artificial flowers....fruit....ribbon....ornament......toys.. ..depending who I am making it for, where it will be going either outside or inside, and if they have made a special request for something to go on it. I also make all the arrangement to go in the "saddle" that we place on the tombstone at the cemetary.

I do alot of baking for gifts. Everyone has their favorite cookie and that is always included in their gift. For instance, my nephew loves my oyster crackers so when I make up his gift he gets a tin of oyster crackers in it.

I will definately be checking in on this site more often!! This is great. Since I cannot sew, those ideas I have to leave to others who are much more talented than I.