Thread: Puppy Strangles
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 12:26 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

jns131

I take great offense to YOUR attitude.. we have tried to help you, pointing out articles written by vets.... It is not our responsibility to diagnose the cause of your dog's problems....
If your vet doesn't have the answer, and he's a trained professional, what do you think we can do for you ? You should have inquired of him who to contact regarding the problems your dog is having. I've been a breeder/trainer for many years and have not come across the problems you describe... So regardless of what we have encountered, each case is different.. The best source of advice, prognosis and diagnosis is still a Vet.

If YOU were concerned with the care and health of your dog, you would contact other vets, or University with a Veterinary School and see what they can recommend.

Diagnosing means spending money to find out what the problem is... there is nothing that can compare to Professional hands on.

So if you care about your dog, then spend the money to find out what the problem is and why your dog is suffering.

"A hundred years from now, it will not matter the sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was, or the car I drove....but the world may be different because I was important in the life of the animals and the creatures on this earth."