View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 08:01 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Good Morning Sis!

Yikes it was cold here last night...in the 40's and even with the furnace going off..it was chilly still in the house.
What is with our weather hey? In August is usually when we swim, because the Lake is warmer..well, at least the bugs are gone. Cider sounds wonderful Sis..and I know my guys would love the donuts...I have to restrain myself from them...lol

Man you sure do alot of cooking..so my guys would love to help you eat all the wonderful dishes you make..I like to make homemade soups, which are more like stews, and have fresh bread with it...girly food, to my guys...they are meat, potatoes, gravy, & corn people. lol They can eat that everyday..I usually make them dishes to last 2 meals.

Zack and I made Slim a raviolli dinner, garlic sticks, steamed broccolli...and a pan of 13x9 inch brownies...my hubby loves desserts too.. He has a sweet tooth.

We bought him a new robe, and jammies to match for his birthday...he looks smashing now! lol

Also I tease him that the new washer & dryer would be delivered on his day too...Happy Birthday Honey!! lol
And he is so sweet he lets me run the machines for him...what a guy!!

janet