Thread: Carpenter Ants
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2002, 02:11 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Lots of different ants!!!

Okay what do I do to take care of three different types of ants. Little black ones, little reds ones, and larger black ones. they are in the kitchen and bathroom mostly. the little ones are sometimes on the floor but ususlly they are on the walls. I have the larger ones on the cabinets and the stove.

I have tried to find where they come in but I haven't been able to find anything that looks like it. there is no line of them like I have had before.

I have 2 little girls, 4 cats (1 is ready to drop babies any day) and 3 adults with various allergies. so what do you think i should do.

How do you apply the DE that several have talked about? Do you use it inside as well as outside? If you use it inside how do you apply it so that you keep animals out of it?

I was so glad to find this thread. I came in ready to start a new thread to see if anyone could tell me what kind of ants we had and if they knew how to get rid of them. And here is a thread already going lol hahaha Always a step ahead of us aren't you Amanda? !!!!!!!

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.