Thread: Colorado girls
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 10:39 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

NE eh?!

Sorry it took so long to post.
Yesterday my ds was in the tractor pull at the county fair. I was so worn out by the time I got home, I couldn't get online!
So, where abouts in NE is your family? My hubby's family is from Fremont (NW of Omaha), where there is corn and cows . . . and flat, flat, flat land. We lived in West Point NE after graduating from college, that wasn't very exciting either!
We love the Mountains! We love the low humidity out here! We miss having four seasons in a year though . . .
So, I thought I read a post that you work at a school. Or were you going back to school? Do you teach? Just wondering, I originally was in college to teach, but graduated with BAs in Communications Studies and English, concentration in Spanish. What do I do? I am a project manager . . . something I could have done with a hs degree, but oh well . . . We also have chosen to homeschool, so my college education has proved very worthwile at home.
I look forward to getting to know a fellow Coloradan online, and who knows, maybe someone else will find us here!