FamilyCorner.com Forums - View Single Post - Prayer Partners/Prayer Chain - 2
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2004, 11:17 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Welcome kellydid and sweetmagnolia to the prayer thread. the power of prayer is amazing!

Kellydid will pray for you during your surgery and after for a speedy recovery. I'm sure gods light will be shinning over you. I will also pray for your cousins husband and his recovery form bypass surgery.

Sweet magnolia I have read over your thread and will keep all your prayer requests with me. I hope you will keep us posted to how things are going for you and your family.

Today was a sad day for our church family as it was our ministers final day with us. She is an awsome spirit and we are all so sad to see here leave....but understand she is going to be close to her grandmother who needs her now. The hard part now is that it takes about 1 to 2 years to fill her position here so we have fill in ministers and interns till she is replaced. I love to see new ministries from our short term ministers but itis so hard for them to connect with the congregation on a personal level because they are never here long enough. We lost a lot of members last time this happened and our minister has just brought it back to a full ministry. Please keep us in your prayers.

I have a small praise today....My FL got up and out of the house today!!! For those of you who don't know he is severly depressed. I know it is a baby step but the kids are glad to see him out...he may even come to the house for supper tonight!!! I hope this means he is on the long climb up Thanks for all your prayers!

Well off to play with the kids in the pool...Have a blessed day everyone

God bless
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson