View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Hi Train

I'm right there with you....time management is not working well with me...I also just signed up with flylady but am feeling overwhelmed with all the e-mails. This year I finally started making time for myself . I try and read and I take part in a martial arts class to get fit. Trouble is some of the other things are not getting done. I have3 kids 10,8 and 6 and I run a home daycare with 5 extra kids a day. I spend a lot of time doing planning for crafts, storytime lesson plans, book keeping etc. I like to stay up late too but problem is I have to be up at 5:30 every morning so eventually it catches up with me. I try to go to bed earlier but then I wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning and can not fall back asleep. By the end of the day I'm wiped out...housework whats that??? I have had cleaning ladies but my last just quit...said she found a full time job so now I have to find time to fit that in??? Calgon take me away....................

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson