View Single Post
Old 06-15-2002, 09:57 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

AHHHHH
Wish I could help. I have 3 myself. I think parents who have only one child do not know what it's really all about!! If I stopped at 2 I wouldn't have my baby boy I wanted. I originally wanted 5 children, still do, but I think I would have been in a nut house by now. My middle one is my nightmare. My mother say's she is my payback. i just.............well...............I don't know...............the day ends and they look so cute sleeping, and I feel guilty for yelling, so I don't yell any more (as much) and I don't sweat the small stuff anymore. They need activity. As far as haircuts and shopping with all the kids, I do it on the weekends with dad so he can help. I've ended all the errands that needed to be done with the two younger ones together. I've learned that they don't do anything together in public where there is an escape route! Sometimes life is hard and I never get a break so I stay up late when all the kids are sleeping and "talk" to you ladies..........................thanks for being here and "don't sweat the small stuff - it's all small stuff"....................as long as there's no blood....................