View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 03:02 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I just knew where to look... so you asked here it is
from Mustang..
Quote:
Ear swelling is down. The type of surgery I had was cochlear implant...it fixes a deaf ear so they tell me. I guess I will find out when they turn it on next month on the 16th
Thanks Sister Linda... I'm feeling better and strange at the same time.. My health with a digiestion problem was what cause me to start the weight years ago.. No matter what I did it would not come off.
and my dr wouldn't give me nothing until I walked the amount he wanted me to which I couldn't because of my back and legs.
Mostly it was my digiestion system.. I started to take over the counter stuff that someone told me about, that I hadn't seen before, and after about a year of taking the medicne
the weight seems to be going by-by......

praying for Jenna she been on my mind some time now.

Linda Lou no I haven't but I didn't go to my mail box Sat or today yet... so will go tomorrow and check... thanks for whatever it is. YOU are a sweetie....

Lynette how is things going in getting the new shop in order for the move in?

and Mustang and Lisa doesn't come here I don't think... but seen them on other threads.. and at times my heart goes out to those that are on other threads that I post thier needs...

HOPE that not gossipe for I dont want it to be.
I just know there prayer warriors on here.

we sure are getting some new folks here at FC if you not been to the Introduce Yourself forum lately drop in.
located at:
http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...4&goto=newpost