View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 06:44 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Should I have stopped at 2 kids?

Have you ever asked yourself that question? I love all of my children dearly, with all of my heart, unconditionally. But sometimes the stress and pressure of it all gets me questioning myself, wondering what life would have been like had I stopped at 2.

I often see parents at little league games, the movies, beach, picnics, what have you, with just 1 or 2 kids. Life seems so much more peaceful, less hectic for them. I'm not saying it's any easier, but sometimes there are things that the older kids just don't get the oportunity to do because we are tied down with the younger kids.

For example, my daughter has been begging to get her haircut for a week now. Frankly, I have no interest in sitting in a hair salon with three rambunctious boys while she gets her haircut. Of course they all need a haircut, but that's even worse! LOL

Anyway, you see my point. Believe me, I wouldn't trade any of my kids for anything, and I don't necessarily regreat anything, I just often wonder how things would have been, even though I cannot imagine my life without any of my kids.

Guess I'm just curious if others have had these feelings or thoughts as well

visit my blogs:
Amanda's Cookin'
Crafts by Amanda