View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004, 03:13 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hello, everyone !
Candy, so glad you have joined us here. This is a terrific bunch of folks. That is so awesome you have decided to follow the Lord.
Hope we can be of some encouragement to you. The Bible says there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. My pastor says the only reason we need to feel badly about anything is if we have blatant sin in our lives, and unwilling to repent and ask God to help us. Then, conviction is in order, but condemnation and conviction are two different things. I feel that with conviction, it is due to His love for us, to help us on our journey. With condemnation, it is the enemy beating us up, telling us we are no good, and never will be anything. But, that is just not so ! If Christ loves us so much He was willing to die for us, then we have GREAT value. So, consider yourself hugged today, and tell that old devil he is a liar ! Jesus loves you !!!!! You know we will pray for you !

Jenna, God has unusal ways of doing things, doesn't He? I know that the Lord will take care of you. He promises to provide for ALL our needs ! We love you and are praying for His blessings upon you.

Got a letter from Miss Lynette, that Sweetie. She is redecorating her bedroom. I know she is having fun with that. Won't we all be happy when her computer is fixed ?

Bar_bar, how are you feeling? Are you having any more dizziness? If so, you be sure and get to the doctor. Don't need you sick. Hope John is doing better with his broken ribs and all. Sending prayers for him,too. That and for his upcoming surgery. We will be here each step of the way, holding you up. Wish I could be there in person for the surgery to just provide support, but know in your hearts we will be there. That, and we thank God for him being there ! That is the most important thing, anyway. Keep us posted, and I know you will . Hey, what day is your birthday?

Oh, Carol Ann, we are looking forward to hearing this weeks weigh in news ! We just got a frozen custard place. We were SO bad and went twice last week. Now, back to being good. We never had them here on the west coast before. When we were in New Jersey, we had one there at the shore. MMMM, goood.
I imagine Jerszytomato has had them. If I were there, I would take you for one ! Hugs to you.

Wonder how Cathy is ? Praying for her and her family.

I sent Stormy another little card this week. Hope it helps a bit to cheer her up.