View Single Post
Old 06-10-2002, 01:38 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I am a laundry nut! I sincerely enjoy doing laundry. Personally I prefer liquid since I also use this for my pre-treater. I have also decided that being frugal with laundry detergent just doesn't work and in the end can end up costing more. Cheap detergents (even some name brands!) just don't do a good job of cleaning laundry. I even tried making my own but found my clothes just looked dingy. This is why I will spend the extra to buy Tide liquid. Tide is a wonderful pre-treater with the new (I got several free!) "Kick". My dd 2 prefers Gain because it smells good but it can't come close to the cleaning of Tide. No I don't work for Tide.

One thing I do highly recommend is using one of the dye catchers available. They really do work! As much as I enjoy laundry I have made some incredible (and funny!) flubs. Since I started using dye catchers they are few and far between now.

Good luck! I think you'll find that what works for one may not work for you so compare prices and see which is more convenient for your storage and usage.

Editor of FREE Penny Pincher freebie newsletter:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LOLPennyPincher/

Subscribe: [email protected]

Special Member of the Family
Become an Honorary Member