View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 09:28 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

chuckle my goofy animals

I have an akita who i swear at times thinks she is human. before i go to sleep at night i have to make sure that all blankets and pillows on my bed are away from the edges, if not they WILL be stolen. I cannot tell you how many times i have woken up in the middle of the night because i was cold or couldn't find my pillow, some nights even both. When i sit up and look at the floor beside my bed i discover ashi laying on the floor with her head on a pillow and a blanket covering her.
My sink in the bathroom drips non stop if you don't take the time to fiddle with the handle to turn it off. If it is dripping my cat azriel will sit on the edge of the sink and hold his paw under the drips. Once it gets wet enough he will wash his face with his wet paw. Either he's just too lazy to lick himself clean, or he's thought about it and realizes that it's impossible to actually be "clean" with his own saliva. LOL
My favorite is when the cat and dog team up together. There could be something on the counter that Ashi(the dog) decides that she has to have. She will go sniff the cat and then walk up to where ever it is and sit there staring at it. The cat will eventually go and jump up on the surface and knock whatever it is down so ashi can get it.