View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2002, 01:33 PM
kimmyo's Avatar
kimmyo kimmyo is offline
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Leesburg, Alabama
Posts: 913
Amanda, I don't know about the town you live in but here it works like this.

1) If you live with-in the city limits and you have an Animal Control Officer you can contact them and you can remain annonymous in many situations.

2) If you live outside the city limits you can contact the local Sherifs office.

3) If you have a local Humane Society or Animal Shelter you can contact them.

4) Contact your local vet for advice.

The law is very strict these days and abuse is no longer tolerated on animals and in many instances is considered a felony offense.
Reply With Quote