Thread: I did it!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2002, 01:08 PM
FamilyCorner Junkie

chuckle I did it!

This past weekend I did a oamc session! I'm very proud of myself--I spent less than $100 and that was for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners! I'll end up buying more groceries, ie fruits and fresh veggies(at least until the garden starts producing), but this was a major deal for me--I had planned about $200 but got some really good deals

Here's what I made, 4 of each. Some of this might roll over into next month, if we go to mil's for dinner, eat out, etc.

Breakfasts: pancakes, french toast sticks, oatmeal/banana muffins, scrambled eggs w/sausage, peppers, onions, and cheese. And we have cereal!

Lunches: 24 subs for dh's work lunch, 12 mini pizzas(pepperoni, onion, green peppers, leftover sausage ), chicken nuggets w/ fries, rice and bean burrittosw/cheese, "chicken finale", and chicken fried rice.

Dinners: Lasagna, beef stew w/hm rolls, "chicken firecrackers", salisbury steaks, chicken curry, chicken tetrazzini, beef stroganoff, and chop suey. This actually is more than enough for just us, but I made extra, just in case.

Boy, that's a lot of food! But I love opening my freezer and seeing all those baggies, stacked neatly, just waiting.....