FamilyCorner.com Forums - View Single Post - Birth announcement
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2003, 06:18 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Karen,
Yes I am getting very anxious! I want this over with, I give you credit for having 4 kids. I wouldnt so much mind that but I am so lazy and tired during this pregancy! I dont want to cook, clean, nothing. I have not had day care kids in 2wks, I hope I can handle it next week when they all return!

As for names if its a girl were thinking Megan Olivia but still not 100% on that one!
A boy will be named Joshua Ryan I am 100% on that one!

As for a babysitter, its kinda scary my sil only lives about 6 blcoks from us so we asked her to be our late night watcher, but she comes back and says to me well I do have to work! I understand that but since I am asking so far ahead I would think she could make arrangements with her work I mean she is the aunt! Am I being selfish?
If labor starts during the day my other sil works fairly close to our house so she said she would come over. My parents said if I needed them they would help, but they live fairly far so we problay would still have to take him to the hospital with us. Then again I may be home for awhile I am basing on my first labor no contractions till after water broke but labor was only 7 hrs, so they say the second is shorter thinking I want to be in the hospital not driving evan to a sitter! Maybe I should just find someone to pay and come to our house! Then there is the task if I go in early to call all my parents I babysit for, this will be dhs job, so I have to have all numbers written down for him, such work. lol I liked with evan that the water broke at 2:30 a.m. went right to the hospital no traffic smooth sailing! The only bad thing that happened was that dh was so nervous he slammed his finger in the car after dropping me off and parking as he forgot to grab my suitcase!
Leighann