View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 04:49 PM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

This thread has been quiet for a long time so I assume everybody is handling their pain, brain fogs, etc., pretty well. I've had a seige for the past 6 months with no sign of letting up. This is the worst I've had it and I was diagnosed over 10 years ago.

I have not given up and continue to do what I can each and every day. Pacing myself has been the hardest thing for me to learn. I had to retire after 15 years of working 10 to 12 hour days and then had to learn to start saying no to almost everything. I've pretty much become a hermit but I am not depressed about it. Instead I've been working hard on getting my photos organized and working on my genealogy and spending time with my daughter, husband and grandkids.

I feel if I take very good care of myself for another 6 months or so, then maybe I'll start getting some energy back to where I feel somewhat human again.

I want to wish all you ladies out there who are suffering from this horrible disease a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. My hope is that maybe next year they will finally figure out something that will make us all feel halfway human again. Take care dear ladies.