View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 06:59 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Little Touch Leap Pad
Is the little touch leap pad the one for babies?

**yes the little touch is the one for 6 months to 36 months. I talked to the customer service rep for leap frog and she said that they knew that babies would wrinkle the pages that's why they made them so they could be smoothed back out. Which they did seem to smooth out somewhat, but my 1 year old still pulled the whole book off the leap pad, and the rep didn't have anything to say about that.

My daughter is talking about getting it for her son. We have the My First Leap Pad and her daughter loves it.

***since my last post about the my first leap pad, we had problems with ours accepting new books, when I talked to the rep she told me to clean the cartridge and the leap pad where the cartridge goes with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol. Make sure to let it dry completely.... mine worked fine after that!!

Would like to hear more about this product from anyone before we invest in it.
***I think that if I got it (little touch leap pad) for my son when he was younger that maybe we would have done better with it. He wouldn't have been pulling the book out as much. I also think that he would do ok with it when he's a little older, maybe closer to 2 or so, (he just turned one in November) then he would understand more(not to pull the book off), I think! I got him a leap frog story block book, that has plastic pages and talks to you, I think he will like it a lot! The one I got is called Tad's Counting Farm. I don't remember how much I paid for it, I ordered it online on Black Friday and got a good sale!

Hope this helps!

My FC Member Awards!

Hey, I won!