View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 09:57 PM
Nine Year Member

Had a !:30 appt. for dh with his Dr. to clean the wax out of his ears. Did use the drops the Dr. recommended before his visit. Got there a little earlier thought it was going to rain. Couldn't believe the doors were locked to the office. Called on the phone but no one answered just the answering machine. Was a place to sit but concrete benches. Was mad when the people were showing up that had appts. after me. At almost 1:30 they opened the doors. Told them that I didn't appreciate the waiting room was not available to get out of the heat this time of the year. Get in and she tells me he is not back from the hospital yet. Said I had the option to leave and make another appt. We sat for almost another hour to 2:30. Poor dh. and I were beat especially having to listen the jive they were playing over the speakers in the rooms. I think everyone was snoring by now in the waiting room with ds.
He is a good Dr. when you finally get in too see him.
Glad we only go every four months to the Drs.
________
Sueanne