View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Connie: Thank you for the birthday wishes. I cleaned a house almost as large as mine[3000 like yours], all tile floors throughout and got paid 60.00 It took me 2 hours to vacuum and mop the place. And then I had to clean the bathrooms, kitchen and wipes stuff down. It is the same here. They want it cleaned but no one will pay descent. I made 90 on cleaning one half of a duplex the was 1/3 the size of the house I did a 2/2. And they provided the cleaning stuff. So it depends on who hires you. But I want the money to go on vacation that I got robbed of when my car started on fire.

Today is really hot but not as humid. So the heat index said 110 around 11 am but the humidity isn't as high so it doesn't feel as terrible as it did yesterday.

My neighbors behind me, the one I call the Dragon Lady, she doesn't have her a/c on. She has all her windows open. She is so loud and always yelling at her husband. She is the one who called the police on us about noise on the 4th of July and whose sprinklers were in my yard when we put the fence up. She's not a nice lady.

Felicia