Forums - View Single Post - Buying a down comforter
View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-26-2003, 06:04 PM
Jenna Jenna is offline
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 396
I think you are right, they are called baffles.

The ones that I saw on eBay were all new in the package. I would guess that some people are selling used ones, but the ones I saw were new.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote