View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I LOVE these ideas! I don't know why I had never thought of some of them. We are on an extremely tight budget this year and I am definitely going to use some of these ideas! I am also crocheting some of the gifts I'm giving. A lady here in town gave me a black trash bag almost full of yarn, it was such a blessing! I am so thankful for it! I am just beginning to crochet but there are a lot of easy patterns out there for beginners and they are very pretty. My children told me not to worry about getting them anything for Christmas just to get for the grandchildren. The children understand that we are in an extreme hardship financially so that has helped but I would like to crochet my daughters and dear-daughters-in-law some dishclothes and hotpads, if I can find the time to do it after I get all the grandkids things crocheted. I'm also planning to make my mom an afghan. It's called a 6 hour afghan and is also an easy beginner pattern. Please pray that I get it all done. Thank you again for all the great ideas!
Love & Hugs, Paula

http://summdaysummway.blogspot.com