View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 05:21 AM
6 yr member
FamilyCorner Addict

Good Morning

Brought all my house plants back into the house for the winter. Cleaned up the side porch so we can start stacking wood. Got my grocery shopping and walmart run done yesterday. Need to make up my meal plan for the week. I am having a hard time figuring out what I want to make for the week. Dh is no help.

Plan on cleaning the house and doing my ironing. Bought a new iron yesterday. The old one isn't really heating up anymore. Need to fold some laundry and put stuff away.

Need to take the van and get gas in it for the week.

Norma I hope that we don't get as much snow as last year. I don't know about you but that was way to much for me. We are looking for sales for the car batteries. It isn't really acting up but we know it is coming. So before it dies and I have to buy one that is not on sale. Trying to be proactive here.

Tara called and she is having a nice time down in Virginia with her Marine Biology class. They will head back to the school late this afternoon. They are bring back small animals for the school tanks to do study for the sememster.

Barb--Stephanie is going to start practice this week again. We will see how things go. She didn't run yesterday. The coach needs her on the dual meets which is on Wednesday's. So hopefully the calf will feel better tomorrow when she runs on it.

Charlotte