Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow...With Ease!
|Hair removal can be made more pleasant and|
comfortable, using these five guidelines:
1. Don't shave right after getting out of bed. Skin is
puffy in the morning, making stubble less visible.
2. Always moisten hair before shaving. Hair
conditioner is the shaving prep secret used by
models. Soap won't hold moisture long enough,
and tends to clog the razor.
3. To make a shave last longer, use a loofah
beforehand. This helps shed the top layer of dead
skin. It also removes oil and perspiration, for a
4. Shave in the opposite direction of hair growth.
It prevents hair from curling under the skin and
5. When tweezing facial hair, apply an over-the-
counter pain reducer like Anbesol to make it less
FC Home |
Table of Contents |
Return to tips category |
Tell a Friend
Be sure to visit our sister site,
The Internet Chef