36. For a real bargain, use your cents-off coupons when the item is on sale.
37. Check coupons at the beginning of each month for expiration dates.
38. Many "cleaners" can be made at home and they're cheaper! A favorite for windows: Mix ½ cup ammonia, ½ cup white vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of corn starch to a bucket of warm water (it does not have to stay warm to be effective). Wipe with crumpled newspaper.
39. Grow your own fruits and vegetables--herbs, too!
40. Container gardening is an easy way to have fresh produce when you don't have a lot of space or time.