* COMPLEXION RENEWER. Warm 1/2 cup canned coconut milk in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir in two tablespoons honey. Massage into skin and leave on for ten minutes. Rinse with warm water. Coconut milk contains lactic acid, while honey hydrates.
* SKIN LIGHTENER. Cut a lemon in half and rub it over your entire face. Let sit for about five minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
* PINEAPPLE BODY POLISH. Peel one fresh pineapple and cut into four wedges. While showering, massage wedges into skin, starting at shoulders and working down to feet. Finish by cleansing with a light shower gel and rinse thoroughly.
* SKIN BUFFER. Mix 1/2 teaspoon baby oil with enough baking soda to make a paste. Massage over skin and rinse with lukewarm water. This scrub will stimulate tired skin and leave it looking glowing.
* WRINKLES. Take a vitamin C tablet (the strongest you can find) and dissolve it in 1/2 teaspoon boiling water. Let the water cool until comfortable to the touch. Add it to a small amount of eye cream and pat gently under the eye and around the mouth. Vitamin C is the only topical antioxidant that has been proven to prevent oxidation of tissue.