* AGE SPOTS. To erase age spots, hold a lemon half directly on the age spot for ten minutes. If your arms get tired, rest your elbow on a table while applying the lemon. Rinse off with warm water.
* BROWN SPOTS & DISCOLORATION LIGHTENER. Mix two tablespoons of lemon juice with one packet of raw sugar. Rub on spots with an old toothbrush. Leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing.
* BLACKHEAD REMOVER. Combine 1/4 cub boiling water with one teaspoon Epsom salt and three drops of iodine. Let mixture cool until it's comfortable to the touch. Saturate a cotton ball with mixture and dab on blackheads. This will allow them to loosen so they can be easily squeezed with a gauze pad.
* DRY, SENSITIVE SKIN TREATMENT. Warm 3/4 cup olive oil in microwave. Make sure it's comfortable to the touch and massage into skin. Wipe off with a cotton towel.
* ENLARGED PORE TIGHTENER. Cut half of a cucumber into slices and soak in 1/4 cup rose water and one teaspoon witch hazel. Refrigerate. Slide over skin after cleansing. This will reduce the appearance of the pores and tighten skin. Refrigerate the leftover solution for up to one week.