|You know those days. The kids are cranky and |
pushing all of your buttons. When you feel this
happening, try these ideas to regain control of
the situation and salvage the day:
* Stop everything, sit and the floor and read some
quiet books with your kids.
* Give your child a warm bath.
* Put on some soft, gentle music and encourage
everyone to relax.
* Turn off the television and turn down the lights.
* Talk about how you all can change the mood
in the house.
By staying calm yourself, you can keep the situation
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip