The Many Uses Of Inexpensive Almond Oil
1. Apply a light coat of almond oil as a facial
moisturizer. While many people believe oil causes
breakouts, this is not always true (though
chemically-derived oils, such as mineral oil, can).
2. Mix a few teaspoons of almond oil with a drop
or two of your favorite essential oil, for an aromatic
3. Remove eye makeup with just a swipe of the oil
on a cotton ball or tissue.
3. Slick on a little almond oil to heal chapped lips
or just add shine.
5. Massage the oil into cuticles before bed to smooth
Almond oil is available at any health food store - and
many grocery stores. It is relatively inexpensive, so
you can use it to replace a variety of cosmetic products
at a fraction of the cost.
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip