How To Beat Procrastination: Five Guidelines
The natural human tendency toward procrastination
represents one of our greatest challenges. Reviewing
the guidelines below can help you muster up the
energy to meet and overcome the challenge:
1. Prioritize your responsibilities, putting the most
important ones first.
2. Remind yourself that the sooner you begin a task, the
sooner you will be relieved of it.
3. Realize that demanding perfection of yourself adds
4. Remember that the one who does the work receives
5. Finishing one task or even a part of one task can
provide momentum to get even more accomplished.
Finally, incorporate into your daily routine the universal
mantra of all successful individuals, "Do it now!"
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip