Relieve Allergy Symptoms Naturally
Allergy suffers -- take heart! There are plenty of simple things you can do to help your itchy, watery eyes and congestion.
* When dusting, use a damp cloth. A dry cloth will just spread dust, mites and pollen around.
* Try wearing a filter mask while cleaning.
* Keep windows and doors closed as much as possible.
* Vacuum at least once a week.
* Use only bedclothes that can withstand weekly washings. Cover box springs, mattresses and pillows with plastic covers.
* Make your own natural decongestant by cutting the peels off of citrus fruits (oranges, lemons and grapefruits). Add a little honey to some boiling water and boil the peels until they are spongy. Let the peels cool, then eat one when symptoms start and another one at bedtime.
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip