Grocery and Household Cost Cutting Tips (VII)
36. For a real bargain, use your cents-off coupons
when the item is on sale.
37. Check coupons at the beginning of each month
for expiration dates.
38. Many "cleaners" can be made at home and
they're cheaper! A favorite for windows: Mix ½ cup
ammonia, ½ cup white vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of
corn starch to a bucket of warm water (it does not
have to stay warm to be effective). Wipe with
39. Grow your own fruits and vegetables--herbs, too!
40. Container gardening is an easy way to have fresh
produce when you don't have a lot of space or time.
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip