Grocery and Household Cost Cutting Tips (VI)
31. Learn how to cook with a pressure cooker!
32. Make homemade popsicles by freezing fruit juice in small paper cups;
add a spoon or tongue depressor for the handle.
33. Watch for sales. Stock up on quantity for those items you use
regularly and that have a long shelf life (soap, laundry detergent).
34. Try baking soda as a cleaning agent, laundry booster, etc. It has many
35. Many stores double cents-off coupons. Remember - 1 coupon requiring 2
items is not usually as beneficial as buying those 2 items with 2 separate
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip