Grocery and Household Cost Cutting Tips (IV)
16. Eat more in-season fruits and vegetables.
17. Comparison shop.
18. Check unit pricing.
19. Avoid quick trips out to the store. It can be
fun to substitute.
20. Buy in wholesale shops and farmer's markets.
21. Avoid convenience stores.
22. Freeze milk if you know you won't use it before
the expiration date.
23. Pour leftovers from soda cans, juice cans, etc.,
into a jam or mayonnaise jar and cap tightly.
24. Make homemade birthday cakes.
25. Make homemade marinades, salad dressings,
cocoa mix, etc.
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip