Frugal Uses For Ice Cube Trays
1. Add a squirt of lemon to your ice cube tray and
you'll have lemon flavored ice for your tea
2. Kool-Aid flavored ice for the kids, mix the flavors
up for fun.
3. Use trays as drawer organizers for paperclips or
4. Ice cube trays are the perfect size for freezing
small portions of left over baby food, or making
your own homemade.
5. Freeze tablespoon sized amounts of broth or
special sauces for cooking soups and casseroles.
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip