Grocery and Household Cost Cutting Tips (III)
11. Try frozen bread dough for cinnamon buns.
12. Try some generic breads. You may be surprised!
12. Prepare foods from scratch when possible.
13. Plan meals ahead. Avoid last-minute "costly"
14. Make a food budget and stick to it.
15. Substitute combinations of simple proteins like
beans and rice for complex proteins like meat, fish,
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip